Do you know how choosing the right plants can make a space look cleaner and more orderly?
It's the same in the Sims world.
I can't count the number of times my builds have been saved by a cleverly placed ground plant or some strategically placed trees (which hid my woeful inability to choose good windows).
If The Sims 4's vanilla options come off as a bit limited and mediocre in the greens department, fear not.
I have this list of some of the best CC plants that can bring your game back to life.
1.Cassis Hanging Plant Orb 1 (larger) from SIMcredible!
The list starts with this rather simple and unique decoration from SIMcredible!
It's a bushy little plant that sits nicely in a glass sphere with a hole in the side, kind of like a fishbowl, but upside down.
While it's not quite as comprehensive or fancy as some of the other items on this list, I personally felt this lightweight respirator deserved a spot.
And also; His implementation of the "hanging plant" concept is quite unique.
This little indoor plant decoration isPerfectfor a minimalist or quirky bohemian atmosphere.
- 1 Ball of Cassis Hanging Plants - $101 | 2 custom colors
2.The Sims 4 Zylo Plant Collection
This three-pack of potted plants for houseplants maintains a "simple" and no-fuss concept.
Although each pot is the same solid matte color, the shape and size will vary depending on the plant.
The Modern Solo Bromeliad, for example, is a palm-like plant that comes in a square pot.
Or the Potted Ti Tree, on the other hand, is a small flowered plant with broad leaves and a multi-petaled flower in the center.
These worksGreatin spaces that follow a more subdued, sober or classic-contemporary style.
- 1 x Modern Solo-Bromeliads – $150
- 1 x Tropische Taro-Pflanze – $250
- 1 Potted Ti Tree - $350
- 15 custom colors each
3.Om Teapot Planter
One ofthethe cutest planters that have ever graced my game.
This little teapot can brighten up any room. Plus, with 10 unique designs (I'm talking brands, patterns, herbal colors) and aa quirky bunch, it's just the kind of CC you need to add some personality to a build.
You can't change the plant in the kettle (although it would have been great).
But I think the grass that's already there works well enough for the overall aesthetic.
- 1 Teapot Planter - $35 | 10 custom colors
4.Natatanec overturned pot
The interior decorations have received quite a bit of love. So let's get this article out for a moment.
Beginning with Natatanec's "Overturned Flower Pot"; a sims 4 plant mod that i honestly didn't expect to love as much as i did.
As the name suggests, it's literally just a big pot that was knocked over, causing the pretty blue flowers to sprout.
But as you can see, the result is visually stunning. Especially when used with ponds, fountains and other running water sources in your garden.
- 1 x Overturned Planter - $750| 2 custom colors
5.Little Veggie Garden Conversions by yumesims
Whatgardening skillIn Sims 4 you can grow an impressive amount of fruits, flowers, herbs and vegetables.
You can even create new plants.splice and graftdifferent plants together.
However, just like in real life, these plants need daily care.
That means a lot of watering, fertilizing, and bug spray that your Sim may not have time for.
Enter this purely decorative, but incredibly well-designed vegetable (+ 1 strawberry bush).
This CC package containssixcommon garden vegetables and a lone fruit bush that you can use to create the cutest little garden patch for your Sim.
The best part? You don't need any maintenance.absolutely.
So if you want your Sim to look like they have the greenest thumb, place this immortal vegetable anywhere on their lot.
- 1 potato - $1
- 1 x Horseradish - $1
- 1 x coliflor - $1
- 1 x Kohl – 1 $
- 1 x Karotte – 1 $
- 1 leek - $1
- 1 x Strawberry - $1
Want to boost your Sim's "greenest of thumbs" status a bit more?
These farm crops are an evolution of the cute Veggie Garden crops in the previous mod.
And they look damn real.
Incredibly detailed and realistically designed (while remaining true to The Sims 4 visuals), this pack includes four farm plants (and a few variations) that require absolutely no maintenance.
They only exist to make your Sim's nature seemGreat.
And if you want to control your Sim's ego, there's also a lone corn stalk variant in this pack.
You know, just to keep things interesting and realistic.
- 1 small banana tree - $100 | 3 custom colors
- 1 Banana Tree - $100 | 3 custom colors
- 1 Large Banana Tree - $175 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x Cabbage - $180| 3 custom colors
- 1 x dead corn stalk – $180 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x corn stalks – $180 | 2 custom colors
- 1 strawberry plant - $180
7.Tree Swing (+BONUS: Tree Swing with Lamps) by TheKalino
Another one of my personal favorites is this clever and awesome tree swing (and its variation).
Seriously, that huge, imposing oak tree withFromswings tied to branches? This babe can make any amount feel whimsical and romantic.
What I love is that the original version is just as characteristically charming as the one with the lamps.
Both fit perfectly with different narratives.
Another thing I love about this particular CC? It's not just decorative.
You mayactually swingon tree swings. Fun!
If that doesn't convince you to download this ASAP, I don't know what will.
- 1 tree swing – $200 | 4 custom variations
Bonus Variation Content:
- 1 tree swing with lights - $200 | 16 variations
8.Dox Garden Items
Our journey back to houseplants takes us from Doxgarden itemsadjusted to.
This is an herb-focused indoor gardening kit that is as unique as it is creative.
There's a low hanging basket and a unique "smart garden" object that doubles as a light source (meaning you can change the color of the light and the intensity of the light).
This clever garden is a round, futuristic-looking container with holes for herbs to grow.
All pure decoration, of course. So don't worry because no gardening knowledge is required.
Simply use the "bb.moveobjects on" cheat to shovel one of the herbs stored in the Smart Garden or hanging basket.
- 1 Plantui Smart Garden - $175 | 2 custom colors
- 1 Hanging Basket with Hakola Pendant - $290 | 2 custom colors
- 1 packet of Plantui Garden seeds and nutrients - $1 | 6 variations
- 1 x deposited basil - $5
- 1 x stored chives - $5
- 1 x cilantro deposited - $5
- 1 x Deposited Sage - $5
- 1 x stored oregano - $5
- 1 x deposit parsley – $5
9.Potted Herb Garden by Novvvas
Who says you can have too many herbs?
Certainly not me. And certainly not just any Sim who believes in growing their own spices.
Seriously, this CC Potted Herb Garden set is another bundle that I personally think is brilliant.
There are six essential homegrown herbs. The small pot for herbs has a small chalkboard sign and there are seven variations. Super chic.
Six of them wrote the names of the herbs (in beautiful casual handwriting, if I may add). The seventh is a blank slate. by style
I also have to congratulate the creator, because the herbs fit in the pots. This means you don't need to enable the bb.moveobjects cheat for this one.
So if your Sim is a big believer in, or maybe even practices, natural medicine, this treasured herb garden can add the perfect personality to their home.
- 1 pot of herbs - $1 | 7 variations
- 1 x chives - $1
- 1 x Laundry – 1 $
- 1 x basil – $1
- 1 x Cilantro – $1
- 1 x Minze – 1 $
- 1 x Rosmarin – 1 $
10plasticbox modular hanging plants
Speaking of The Sims 4 plants that fit (into their pots), so does this set of Modular Hanging Plants.
It has seven empty hanging pots and three tank plants that automatically sync, regardless of plant type or pot color variation.
You can basically mix and matchall items in this package, making it quite a versatile and unique indoor hanging garden.
I personally love hanging planter variations. They have some patterns that make it look like a clay pot and other patterns that make it look like a woven basket.
The plants themselves look great in the pots and in the ground (as an alternative little outdoor garden). Definitely one of the more customizable packages on this list.
- 1 Hanging Planter - $25 | 7 variations
- 1 small flower without a pot - $20 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x Small succulents without a pot – $30
- 1 small fern - $25 | 3 custom colors
11Hanging Flower Baskets by simsi45
These hanging flower baskets may not be as customizable as the planters I just mentioned... but that doesn't make them any less pretty!
There are three different hanging plants, each with two general variants:the essentialyDeluxe.
The Basics are actually smaller versions of the Deluxe option, for Sims and Simmers who want to save space or use short walls.
Each variation also has 10-12 color swatches each.
- 1 x Not So Convenient Basic Basket - $45| 12 custom colors
- 1 x Simple Hanging Flower Basket - $45 | 12 custom colors
- 1 x Sad Weeping Ivy – $45 | 10 custom colors
- 1 Not So Convenient Deluxe Basket - $58 | 12 custom colors
- 1 x Deluxe Hanging Flower Basket - $58 | 12 custom colors
- 1x Deluxe Sad Weeping Ivy - $58 | 10 custom colors
12NynaeveDesign's Mist Plants
I really live for these modular mix and match sets. They are incredibly customizable.
This Haze Plants CC Pack is no different.
Six plants, five pots and a freestanding planter? and you canatogether regardless of type, color and variation? Guy.
There is a pot variant that comes with a built-in stand. However, it can still be seamlessly combined with the free-standing planter to create a completely new stand.
When I tell you that you can create more than two dozen combinations with this set of plants, I am not exaggerating.
I am in awe of the effort that went into this package to make it as varied and personal as possible.
- 1 snake plant - $72 | 4 custom colors
- 1 flamingo flower - $72 | 4 custom colors
- 1 x Giant Mustard Plant - $72 | 4 custom colors
- 1 x Aglaonema Plant - $72| 4 custom colors
- 1 fig plant - $72 | 4 custom colors
- 1 Monstera plant - $72 | 4 custom colors
- 5 pots - $72 each | 5 variations | 4 custom colors each
- 1 pot holder - $72
13Decorative flower bed "Nature" by Natatanec
We are back out on the streets with the Pack of decorative flower beds from Natatanec (although they can also be used indoors).
This set of six is basically six variations on the concept of flowers and plants in hollowed out tree trunks.
Yes, the overall effect is as close to nature and "cabin in the mountains" as one would expect.
By the way, that's not bad.
I absolutely adore the idea of flower beds embedded in tree trunks. I find it quaint.
And the six variations are pretty unique too. Some tree trunks lie horizontally, others stand upright, and no two plants are the same.
- 6 decorative flower beds - $750 each
14Organic Carbon by sim_man123
WhatEco Lifestyle Packit ushered in a new world choked to the gills by pollution and industrial waste.
On paper, that sounds unappetizing. But it makes such an interesting environment for simmers with a story-driven style of play.
Casi como un apocalyptic (or post-apocalyptic) alternative universe.
These organic carbon plants by sim_man123 fit perfectly into this universe.
Build an abandoned mansion? An old factory left to decay? An industrial property victim of the tricks of nature?
Whatever it is, this creepy disgusting weed will give it to youexactlythe mood you are looking for.
- 1 x short bush – $180 | 8 custom colors
- 1 x Tall Wall Vine - $180 | 8 custom colors
- 1 x Hanging Vine - $180 | 8 custom colors
- 1 x wall step - $180| 8 custom colors
- 1 x tall bush - $180| 8 custom colors
- 1 short tree - $180 | 8 custom colors
- 1 hanging tree - $180 | 8 custom colors
- 1 short walled climbing plant - $180 | 8 custom colors
quince.Plasticbox VI modular plants
Did I mention how much I love modular mix and match sets?
Because I really, really do.
The level of customization they give to your builds is incredible. And at times like this, I love how creative the Sims community can be.
With this modular plant set from plasticbox, you can create a more structured and organized back (or front) garden without sacrificing the "outside" feel.
There are three small flowers/plants, a cypress and two topiaries that you can stack and glue.in some place.
They don't even have to be in the pots or planters that come with this pack. They can be planted directly in the ground!
The nice thing about these plants is that most (if not all) are rewired Maxis Match items that already exist.
Take the "Living Flower" for example. It was originally part of the Living Vase wall decoration. The Creator simply took the vase away.
It's like your Sim can transplant and replant existing plants, which is a great narrative to play.
- 1 live flower - $30 | 7 custom colors
- 1 x Timeless Radish - $35 | 3 custom colors
- 1 outer strand - $55
- 1 x Solitaire Cypress Tree – $360 | 4 custom colors
- 1 x Simple Country Planter - $45 | 7 custom colors
- 1 x Country Planter - $45| 8 custom colors
- 1 Tom's Very Empty Planter - $120 | 9 colors
- 1 Tom's Empty Flower Box - $160 | 9 colors
- 1 x Obispo Topiary – $90
- 1 x topiary deposit – $135
sixteen.Flora plants from SIMcredible!
The photos in this set tell us about enjoying spring. And I personally can't think of a better statement.
This package is spring but for interior decoration. It's bright, happy, vibrant, bordering on eclectic.
There are 12 potted plants (or flowers to be more precise) in all, each with multiple color patterns and their own unique pot/tray/container.
Some of them, Flora Roses in particular, have a built in tilt or slightly different orientation to make them look a bit more ornate.
- 1 x Flora Bluets - $37 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x Flora Roses - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Split Leaf Philodendron Flora - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Large Flora Grass Plant - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Flora jasmine - $37 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x Freesia Flora – $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Cherry Flora - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Flora Sunflowers - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x Flora Lilac - $37| 2 custom colors
- 1 Flora Gum Plant - $37 | 2 custom colors
- 1 x lily flower - $37| 3 custom colors
- 1 Flora Daisy - $37 | 3 custom colors
17Urban Jungle Plants by TheKalino
For your explorer Sims who just can't stand being away from nature for too long, TheKalinos Urban Jungle Plants is the perfect CC.
The items in this set live up to its name. They are wild, overgrown, and literally pop out of their containers (Monsterra and Money Plant in particular).
Each jungle plant has a decent amount of color patterns to keep things interesting. But personally I think that the overgrown nature of the plants gives them a lot of character.
- 1 x Wild Blanket Plant - $25 | 6 custom colors
- 1 x Money Plant Cover - $30 | 7 custom colors
- 1 x spider plant for ceiling - $30| 7 custom colors
- 1 Roof Ivy Plant - $45 | 6 custom colors
- 1 x blanket fern plant - $50 | 7 custom colors
- 1 Monstera plant - $80 | 6 custom colors
- 1 x Ficus Lyrata Plant - $100| 6 custom colors
18Cuenca plant set de pqSim4
This houseplant set is probably on par with SIMcredible's Flora plant pack! for the “most colorful” recommendation.
Four unique (and incredibly vibrant) potted plants, a busy little wall plant, and a potted ceiling plant that honestly sets the mood.
This pack is just as quirky, charming, and unique as all the other packs I have listed here.
I especially love the vase and the flowers on theVaseArticle. And the PlantSoil2 vase is one of the happiest pots I've ever seen (in The Sims 4, of course).
- 1 x PlantTable2 - $11 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x Vase - $12| 3 custom colors
- 1 x PlantSoil2 - $22 | 3 custom colors
- 1 x PlantSoil1 - $66 | 4 custom colors
- 1 x PlantWall1 – $33 | 4 custom colors
- 1 x Pendant1 - $11 | 4 custom colors
We thought we were done with mix and match packs? No possibility.
i enjoy customizationtoo. And it doesn't help that the flowers + vases in this pack are things of absolute beauty.
The vases are so dainty and dainty and they are all absolutely unique too.
One is a frosted rounded square glass. One is a scratched cylinder. Another is an almost wafer thin teardrop shape...you get the idea.
The flowers themselves are no less beautiful.
Personally, I can't name them (other than the roses), but they are a sight in their own right, let alone when in different vases.
- 6 x plants - $50 | 6 variations | 4 custom colors each
- 5 vases - $50 | 5 variations | 4 custom colors each
20TS2 bis TS4 Plants & Flowers Mega Pack de Xelenn
Here is a Plant Mega CC packepic proportions.
Words are not needed to describe how ambitious this pack is and how successful the creator has been in achieving it.
This pack is basically a bunch of outdoor plants from The Sims 2, but revamped for The Sims 4.
Desert plants for desert landscapes. aquatic plants forpools and ponds. Floral arrangements and potted plants for interior decoration... this package has it all and more.
there is a whoppingA total of 64 articles., divided into five collections.
Yes, I have meticulously tracked each one of them. And it is my personal opinion that each one looks amazing.
If you're looking to add character to your Sims 4 lots, then this plant game is for you.
- 1 Desert Landscape Pack - 17 Items
- 1 pack of floral arrangements - 4 items
- 1 x Garden Flower Pack - 14 items
- 1 x Potted Plants Flower Boxes Garden Plants - 11 items
- 1 x Aquatic plants and hippo - 18 items