Lord Ganesh occupies an important position in Hinduism. He is also familiar with the names Vinayaka, Ganapati, Ekadanta and Gajakarna. Ganesh is the most worshiped god in the Hindu religion and it is customary to worship him first before starting any new adventure, including the worship of other gods. Born to Shiva and Parvati, the worship of Ganesh is known to remove obstacles and ward off evil. He is also known as the god of education, wisdom, and health. This article examines the best Lord Ganesh tattoos that you can try this season.
Meaning and Significance of Ganesha Tattoo:
Followers of the Hindu religion often ink Ganesh tattoos. Although Lord Ganesh is an Indian deity, he is quite famous among westerners who worship him by having him engraved on their bodies with ink. To understand the meaning of Ganesh elephant tattoo, you can clearly observe this body which is a mixture of animal and human forms and represent the coexistence of both creatures to maintain a perfect harmony. These tattoos are designed in a sitting or standing position, ready to be adored by his followers. The objects around it have symbolic meanings, for example, a lotus can mean a new beginning and an ax can mean destroying evil. For more interpretations of Ganesh name tattoos, check out this article.
The following paragraphs have included some of the best Ganesh tattoo images.
Best Lord Ganesha Tattoo Designs
Modern, inspiring, different yet very religious, Ganesh tattoos convey a way of life today.
1. Simple Lord Ganesha Tattoo on the Arm:
A colorful Lord Ganesha tattoo looks illustrious and vibrant. The various embellishments make it look rich and attractive. The clothing adds to the beauty of the tattoo and manages to capture the identity of that deity. Lord Ganesha is also worshiped as the destroyer of pride, selfishness and vanity. The simple Lord Ganesh Tattoo looks magnificent and majestic just like the Lord himself. Life is full of hardships and obstacles but those who succeed do so through sheer willpower and the Ganesha tattoo is just as important. A simple Ganesh tattoo is the embodiment of the material universe in all its forms.
- Better for:Artfully executed, this Hindu god Ganesh tattoo is suitable for men with large arms. The design is kept quite simple, paying attention to all the necessary details, such as garlands, axes, and other religious symbols.
- preferred ink:Black and red inks are preferred for covering details.
- Wo:This tattoo is best when inked on the arm or bicep.
- Size:This tattoo also looks best when inked on a medium size as it has a lot of detail.
- Skin color:This tattoo looks good on people with a fair or wheaten skin tone.
2. Ganesha Tattoo Design on Back:
Some of the best Ganesh tattoo designs seen so far are full body tattoos. They cover your back from head to toe giving you a very different and unique look. A variety of colors and patterns can also be used to complement the tattoo. Lord Ganesha appears with two arms in this particular tattoo. There may be many different designs for full body Ganesha tattoos, but the one thing that remains constant is the sense of awe portrayed in the tattoos, which shows Ganesha sporting an abundance of golden ornaments and jewels, symbolizing both opulence and the reverence
- Better for:This is one of the most complex and difficult patterns of Ganesh tattoos. This is only suitable for men with larger bodies to cover all aspects of the design.
- preferred ink:With a gray and black background, this design includes a range of colors for detailing.
- Wo:It is a full body tattoo that needs a smooth and shaved body as a canvas.
- Size:This is an extra large tattoo that requires maximum coverage.
- Skin color:This tattoo only looks good on people with light skin tone.
See more: Best Om Tattoo Designs
3. Goldene Ganesh Tattoo Designs:
Lord Ganesha has always been associated with gold, wealth and most importantly; a beautiful bowl of rich yellow laddoos. The fragrant garland around his neck and the various objects define his identity and image. Therefore, a gold colored carved Ganesh tattoo along with all the special features that he possesses will really give you an innovative look.
- Better for:This golden Ganesh tattoo is specially designed for men who are true devotees of the Lord and want to get his images tattooed on their body.
- preferred ink:You can use golden touches along with brown. white and red colors
- Wo:This is a large tattoo that can be done on areas like the calf muscle or large biceps.
- Size:This is quite a large tattoo so make sure all the details are covered.
- Skin color:This tattoo looks great on people with both dark and light skin tones.
4. Small Symbolic Ganesh Tattoo:
Symbolic Ganesha tattoos are simple yet highly creative in appearance. These tattoos convey a strong message showing the strength and power of Lord Ganesha. The tattoo design is very minimalist and Ganesha is symbolized only by the outline in black color. This simple tattoo design can be engraved on any part of the body to symbolize wisdom and education.
- Better for:This Ganesh pattern can be made by both men and women who want to keep it simple yet elegant.
- preferred ink:Use black ink for better visibility
- Wo:Symbolic tattoos can be applied to any part of the body.
- Size:You can choose a small to medium size tattoo depending on the placement area
- Skin color:This tattoo looks good on people of all skin tones.
5. Tribal Ganesh Tattoo Designs: Save
This is quite a unique and different type of Ganesha tattoo that uses tribal images, scripts and designs. Tribal tattoo designs are mostly monochrome black. Tribal tattoos are very similar to modern art designs. This tribal Ganesha tattoo design incorporates the image of Ganesha in a modern way. These use geometric patterns that symbolize symmetry in life.
- Better for: tribal tattoo patternthey are suitable for both men and women, using geometric patterns to shape the image of Lord Ganesha
- preferred ink:Use black ink to capture details well
- Wo:Tribal Ganesh Tattoo looks amazing on arms, biceps and even on the back
- Size:Opt for a medium and large Ganesh pattern to ensure good detail coverage.
- Skin color:Medium to light skin tones can get this tattoo.
6. Om Ganesh Tattoo Designs:
Om is a very powerful and sacred word for Hindus and is used when it comes to connecting with God. Having a Ganesh tattoo with Om written on it brings a lot of meaning and happiness to one's life. It is one of the best Ganesh tattoos seen so far. This Om Ganesha design is unique in itself as it brings together the divine power of Om and Lord Ganesha in one tattoo. The flow of the tattoo is such that Ganesha and the Om symbol blend beautifully into one. Ganesha tattoo is simple but very elegant and unique. You can also try Buddha Ganesha tattoo pattern which is similar to this design.
- Better for:This is a beautiful design that is suitable for both men and women. It helps provide spiritual comfort while giving them the confidence to embark on something new.
- preferred ink:Use black and red ink for details
- Wo:This is preferably done on the arms, wrists and shoulders.
- Size:A medium sized Ganesh tattoo looks perfect
- Skin color:Medium, fair and light skin tones can do this tattoo.
7. Abstract Ganesha Tattoo:
Abstract Ganesh tattoos are very popular because they are small and unique in design. These can be tattooed on any part of the body, e.g. on the wrist, neck, fingers, forearm, etc. Tattoos are simply outlined to represent Ganesha like face with torso or just torso with eyes etc. The tattoo symbolizes the lord in the form of him to admit the inner strength.
- Better for:Abstract Ganesh tattoo designs are perfect for men and women who lead a modern lifestyle but choose to stay connected to their roots.
- preferred ink:Black is the best color for this design.
- Wo:You can do this on the arms, wrists, and even the back of the neck.
- Size:Depending on your placement location, choose a small to medium size design
- Skin color:This design comes in black, making it suitable for most skin tones.
Ver:mahadev tattoos on neck
8. Ganesh Sitting On A Lotus Tattoo Design:
Lord Ganesha is known to sit on a lotus. It seems to be his big car. A tattoo of Lord Ganesha sitting peacefully on his lotus flower and stretching his hands in two opposite directions, one holding a lotus flower and the other holding an ax will look impressive and extremely creative. This tattoo is extremely colorful and very artistic. A high level of skill and experience is required to bring such a feat to the body.
- Better for:This is suitable for both genders who love to add an artistic element to their body. The extreme attention to detail shows his striving for perfection.
- preferred ink:This theme uses multiple colors for the best result
- Wo:This design is suitable for the back and shoulders.
- Size:Only a large format image can do this beautiful design justice.
- Skin color:Because it uses multiple colors, fair skin tones can wear it well.
9. Blatt Ganesha Tattoo on Bein:
The ganesha leaf tattoo looks very different compared to other ganesh tattoos. It shows the image of this deity in the form of green leaves with very elaborate eyes and eyebrows. They are an ideal, exotic and exquisite way to describe one's beauty. Lead Ganesh symbolizes nature and how it is present in each element.
- Better for:This is a suitable unisex tattoo for all the environment lovers out there who believe in going green.
- preferred ink:Opt for shades of green to achieve the desired effect
- Wo:This design is suitable for shoulders and arms.
- Size:A medium-sized image works well to capture the beauty of this design.
- Skin color:Suitable for lighter skin tones.
see more:Leo Zodiac Tattoos
10. Musical Ganesha Tattoo Designs: Save
The musical Ganesha tattoo symbolizes Lord Ganesha enjoying music. In this particular design, Lord Ganesha is seen enjoying playing the flute, a wind instrument, with his eyes closed expressing the immense joy he feels when listening to soulful music. The tattoo is also once about music and its meaning in today's life.
- Better for:This musical Ganesh tattoo is suitable for both genders who love music. The design symbolizes peace and harmony in life.
- preferred ink:This design is best done with shades of black and brown with hints of red and green ink.
- Wo:One can get this tattoo on the arms as well as on the shoulders.
- Size:A medium-sized image is ideal for this design.
- Skin color:Suitable for wheaten and lighter skin tones.
11. Dancing Sleeve Ganesha Tattoos: Save
Lord Ganesha is a very powerful image in Hindu mythology. Placing a wonderful tattoo to show respect and honor to this deity will have a special meaning and it will also add meaning to his body art. Dancing Ganesha tattoo will not only be an element of creativity but it will also be a symbol of devotion.
- Better for:Dancing Ganesh is for both men and women who are full of energy and power. It represents the concern to achieve something.
- preferred ink:This design uses multiple colors to achieve the desired effect.
- Wo:This is best done on the shoulders.
- Size:A large format image works best to capture detail well.
- Skin color:Suitable for wheaten and lighter skin tones.
12. Black and White Ganesh Tattoo on the Shoulder: Save
A black and white Ganesha tattoo gives your body art a standout look. It symbolizes power, devotion and peace and also stands as a symbol of good luck. A black and white Ganesh tattoo is not only promising but also very adorable to look at. This is an extremely simple tattoo but it has a rich symbolic meaning.
- Better for:If you are looking for a symbol that can bring you luck and peace, this black and white ganesh is perfect. It is suitable for both men and women.
- preferred ink:A simple black and white ink can achieve the desired effect
- Wo:This looks perfect on the chest, shoulders, and back.
- Size:A large format image is ideal for better visibility
- Skin color:Suitable for medium to fair skin tones.
13. Ganesh Ji Face Tattoo Design: Save
Ganesha face tattoos are very popular. Only the radiant and majestic face of Lord Ganesha is tattooed. Face Ganesh tattoos symbolize power, positivity and a lot of power to overcome any obstacles in our life. The tattoo means and fills life with peace, prosperity and good luck.
- Better for:This Face Ganesh tattoo is a symbol of optimism and hope. Therefore, it can be inked on both men and women.
- preferred ink:Black and red inks can achieve the desired effect.
- Wo:This is ideally done on the shoulders and chest.
- Size:A medium to large image is ideal for better visibility
- Skin color:Suitable for all skin tones.
See more:Gemini Symbol Tattoo
14. Blue Ganesha Full Arm Tattoo: Save
One of the modern Ganesha tattoos seen today is the Blue Ganesh Tattoo. It is inked in blue color and looks spectacular on the person who is wearing it. This tattoo is a modern interpretation created by God using the best possible color combinations. The sober expression on Ganesha's face represents peace and harmony to the wearer. It also symbolizes positive energy and hope.
- Better for:Since it is a symbol of optimism and energy, this tattoo can be tried by both men and women.
- preferred ink:This is a colorful tattoo done in shades of red, blue, and yellow.
- Wo:This can be placed on the chest, shoulders and arms.
- Size:A large format design can capture the true beauty of this creative design.
- Skin color:Only suitable for light skin tones.
15. Bal Ganesh (Ganesha in Kindergestalt) Tattoo Designs:
Bal Ganesha tattoos represent the Lord in his childlike form. The Bal Ganesha tattoo symbolizes the childish innocence of him and the pure happiness of his appearance. Since Ganesha suffered many conquests over evil early on, the childlike tattoo gives us an insight into the formative years of this all-powerful deity.
- Better for:Suitable for both men and women, this Ganesh God tattoo represents childish innocence and the desire to return to the old days.
- preferred ink:This is done with plain black ink.
- Wo:Best placed on the shoulder and arms to capture the cute image of Lord Ganesh
- Size:Only a large format design will do justice to the image
- Skin color:Only suitable for light skin tones.
16. Ganesh Tattoos On Wrist: Save
This is one of the simplest yet elegant depictions of Lord Ganesh. This wrist tattoo uses some strokes to achieve the image of Ganesh. Using the patterns of Om and Shiva Namam, this image is a fusion of multiple elements. The tattoo also illustrates the versatility of Lord Ganesh who can be created into any shape at will.
- Better for:This simple Ganesh symbol tattoo is suitable for both men and women as it does not contain gender specific details.
- preferred ink:This is done with black ink.
- Wo:It is placed on the wrist to symbolize luck and wisdom.
- Size:A small design works well on the wrist.
- Skin color:Suitable for medium to fair skin tones.
17. Hand Ganesh Tattoo Design:
This is one of the best Ganesh hand tattoos that uses fine details and creativity. Ganesh's head is carefully hand-engraved with all the necessary details, including the crown, jewels and ornaments. The hand mudra is inked on the index finger to indicate a positive flow of energy in the body. You can also add a little pop of color to this awesome pattern.
- Better for:This is a unisex pattern and can be colored on people who strongly believe in the divine power of Lord Ganesh
- preferred ink:This is done with black and brown inks.
- Wo:This Ganesha head tattoo is placed on the back of the palms with the mudra engraved on the index finger.
- Size:A medium-sized layout fits best in the placement area
- Skin color:Suitable for medium to fair skin tones.
Additional Tips for Ganesh Ji Tattoo Designs:
The Ganesh symbol is associated with religious sentiments. Therefore, it is important to understand these points before proceeding with the design:
- Ganesh tattoos can only be done on the upper body.
- Although some people have them tattooed on their feet, remember that it is prohibited as it can hurt the feelings and sensibilities of many.
- Dancing to Ganesha is often associated with violence and anger. You must avoid it if you want to maintain peace and harmony.
- Ganesh can be created from numerous elements. You can be as creative as possible with the images to stand out from the crowd.
More Tattoo Designs:
We hope this article has given you the best inspiration to prepare for your first tattoo. What are you waiting for? Lord Ganesh can now become a part of your body with these amazing tattoo designs. They not only symbolize happiness, but also give just the right dose of self-confidence. These brilliant tattoos have deeper meanings and rich symbolism. So before you focus on your favorite photo, get all the details in your head. May Lord Ganesha be with you always!
I don't think it would get you into any "serious" trouble but it will probably be looked at as highly offensive and bring you some unwanted attention. I know most of my family members find tattoos of Hindu gods extremely disrespectful, especially since many Hindus hold Ganesha as a sacred symbol within the religion.Which tattoo is lucky for wealth? ›
It is believed when you find a four-leaf clover, you also wield the power of great fortune. Each leaf is said to represent fame, wealth, love, and health.Is Ganesha male or female? ›
|Festivals||Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali|
|Parents||Shiva (father) Parvati (mother)|
He is the god of wisdom, success, and new beginnings. People often choose to get tattoos of Ganesha for a variety of reasons. For some, it is a way to show their devotion to this popular Hindu deity. Others may view Ganesha as a symbol of good luck and choose to get a tattoo as a way to invoke his blessings.What colors represent Ganesha? ›
Lord Ganesha is usually portrayed wearing red and yellow clothes. Yellow symbolizes purity, peace, auspiciousness, sense control, and truthfulness. Red symbolizes the activity in the world. Thus an individual should perform all duties in the world, with purity, peace, and truthfulness.What tattoos look better with age? ›
The color of your ink will make your tattoo age a whole lot better. Darker colors, especially black, fade much less than brighter colors, especially red. Black and grayscale colors last usually longer than colored tattoos. This is especially the case with white hued tattoos.What color tattoo looks best? ›
Light/Fair Skin: White, or other light colors like pale blue, usually works well on people with fair skin. Medium Skin: Red, green, orange, and blues look great on tan or olive-toned skin. Dark Skin: The darkest colors on the color spectrum work best. Crimson, black, and dark blue look great on darker skin tones.What is a good first tattoo? ›
Tiny tattoos are a popular first choice as well. Whether it's hearts, stars, or zodiac symbols, fine line techniques are ideal for a first tattoo because of their delicate design and barely-there size. Another memorable first tattoo choice is a word or mantra that defines who you are.Which tattoo gives strength? ›
A Hamsa tattoo is exactly that. It makes the wearer feel protected and helps to bring our strength back.What is a spiritual tattoo? ›
Spiritual tattoos are a form of body art that someone on the path of spiritual growth may choose for their body. The meanings behind spiritual tattoos, include the quest for enlightenment, to represent strength, or a number of symbols to illustrate the connection with God or the universe.
Flower Of Life Tattoos
And to tattoo artists, this is known as a really positive design. "The Flower of Life symbol can attract positive energy because it stands for life and all life has to offer," tattoo artist and global creative director of BodyMark by BIC, Miryam Lumpini, tells Bustle.
Attracting Money: Decorate in Red, Purple or Green
"Color has a powerful impact on mood, and red is considered auspicious and powerful. Think of walking the red carpet or wearing a red power tie," explains Laura. Purple and green are also key colors for attracting prosperity but there's a hitch.
Semicolons. Many people choose to represent their mental health journeys with a semicolon tattoo; the semicolon serves as a symbol of mental health awareness as well as suicide prevention.What tattoo symbol represents life? ›
The Ankh. The fifth spiritual tattoo symbol is the ankh. The ankh is an ancient Egyptian symbol that represents life. It is a reminder that we are all connected to the cycle of life and death.What tattoo symbol is pure love? ›
Heart symbol or infinity symbol stands for your pure love & intentions. It is an endless symbol of connection & deep emotion. Rose tattoo stands for deep romance, passion, and connection. The heart stands for your romantic & pure love, as well as the connection of two souls.Is Lord Ganesha good or bad? ›
Lord Ganesha is believed to bring good luck and thus he is worshipped before anything new is started. Ganesha idols and statues are of great significance to people around the world and thus are in great demand. Apart from devotees, art collectors love the paintings and idols of Lord Ganesha as well.What is Ganesha's Favourite Colour? ›
Lord Ganesha is extremely fond of flowers and it is widely offered to him by his devotees. He loves the bright red colour of Hibiscus as it signifies the destruction of enemies and prosperity.Who should worship Ganesha? ›
Ganesha is prominently known as the remover of obstacles. Because of this, many Hindus worship him before any major endeavor they undertake – be it business, marriage, childbirth, etc.What is Ganesha special symbol? ›
Some of the most popular sacred symbols in Lord Ganesh statues are an elephant goad, bowls full of Indian sweets or honey, an axe, and an upside-down noose.What is Ganesh chakra? ›
Lord Ganesha rules Muladhara Chakra, the Root Chakra associated with family, stability and wealth. Mula means 'main, root or original' and adhara means 'base', meaning that Lord Ganesha is the root cause of our familial happiness and domestic peace that are absent without his blessings.
The first of the seven chakras is muladhara: the root chakra, which is associated with the earth element. In our body, the earth element is represented as our bones, tissues, and our connection to the ground. Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, governs muladhara chakra.
The most auspicious day when we remember him is the 'Ganesh Chaturthi', which again symbolises as a number 4. Ganesh is our protector and a symbol for everything that energises number four and hence his powers are directly connected to this number.What color flowers for Ganesha? ›
The single, red flowered Hibiscus variety is usually offered to Lord Ganesha, in fact, Hibiscus is said to be the most favourite flower of Lord Ganesha.What is Ganesha's Favourite fruit? ›
A traditional modak is a sweet dumpling made with rice flour and stuffed with a mix of coconut shavings and jaggery. Modak is Lord Ganesha's favourite sweet. Although an array of fresh and seasonal fruits are offered to Lord Ganesha as bhog, the elephant-headed God's love for bananas is no surprise.Where is the best place to tattoo when aging? ›
- Inner Forearm. This is proven to be the best area to get a tattoo when it comes to aging. ...
- Upper, Outer Chest. This area is normally covered by clothing, which means it is not often exposed to the sun. ...
- Back of The Neck. ...
- Lower Back.
Black and gray: Black and gray inks are the boldest and most dense; thus, they are the most fade-resistant colors. These are suitable for any skin tone, especially with tan or black skin. With proper aftercare, black and gray colors last for up to 10 years or longer before requiring a retouch.What tattoo colors don't age well? ›
Lighter inks like yellows, reds, oranges, whites, and any pastel tones tend to fade a bit more quickly than darker inks. Some white inks and pastel inks have trouble lasting longer than five years. Watercolor tattoos also tend to fade faster as the ink is lightly colored and very fine.What tattoo colors fade fastest? ›
Tattoo fading is something that occurs naturally, even if you look after your ink using the most detailed of tattoo aftercare guidelines. Lighter and more vibrant colors, for example, yellows, greens, and pinks, typically fade faster than darker colors. Black and gray are the hardiest tattoo colors you can choose.What color should I tattoo first? ›
When colouring a tattoo you must work through the colours from dark to light. For example you may start with black, move onto dark blue or purple followed by green, light blue, red orange and yellow, finishing with white. Wiping away excess ink is a consistent necessity during the tattooing process.What makes tattoos look brighter? ›
The better your skin feels and looks, the better your tattoo will look. That is why it is crucial for you to hydrate and moisturize your skin at all times. You can invest in a tattoo lotion for aftercare and apply it daily to hydrate the area. In the long run, it will keep the tattoo bright and vibrant.
If you have a medical problem such as heart disease, allergies, diabetes, skin problems like eczema or psoriasis, a weak immune system, or a bleeding problem, talk to your doctor before getting a tattoo. Also, if you get keloids (an overgrowth of scar tissue) you probably should not get a tattoo.What not to do before getting a tattoo? ›
Drink a lot of water during the week; avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before getting tattooed. Please do not shave the area; we will do it for you at your appointment. Avoid aspirin or blood thinning medication at least 24 hours before your tattoo; ibuprofen, acetaminophen, & other NSAID pain relievers are OK.What is the best first tattoo for men? ›
- Simple Rose Tattoo. It is hard to get more iconic than the rose when it comes to tattoo designs. ...
- Simple Skeleton Hand Tattoo. ...
- Simple Mountain Tattoo. ...
- Simple Compass Tattoo. ...
- Simple Snake Tattoo. ...
- Simple Elephant Tattoo. ...
- Simple Sun Tattoo. ...
- Simple Dragon Tattoo.
Hinduism. Tattoos are allowed culturally and religiously; contemporary tattoos are common among traditional Hindus. Historical roots date back to the practice of Mehndi using Henna.Is Ganesha symbol of good luck? ›
Although Ganesha has many attributes, he is readily identified by his elephant head. He is widely revered, more specifically, as the remover of obstacles and thought to bring good luck; the patron of arts and sciences; and the deva of intellect and wisdom.What should not be offered to Ganesha? ›
Tulsi is not offered to Ganesha because they (both Ganeshji and Tulsi) are involved in a mutual curse. Tulsi is the daughter of Dharmaraja (God of righteousness).Can Indian get tattoos? ›
In general, tattoos are not a problem in India, and just like anywhere else, they'll probably be a good talking point that locals will chat to you about.Which religions forbid tattoos? ›
Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have been hostile to the use of tattoos, but many religions, in particular Buddhism and Hinduism, make extensive use of them.Can I get a tattoo of a Hindu god? ›
TATTOOS AND HINDUISM
The only restriction might be a tattoo that disrespected the Hindu gods in some way. For this reason, Hindus don't often get images of their gods tattooed on their legs, feet or posterior. Placement is important and you won't often see the god Shiva anywhere below the waist on a Hindu.
Tattoos for Protection from Male Gaze
The tattoos do not always equate to bravery and valour in all the tribes. In the eastern parts of India, tribes like the Dhanuks of Bihar believed that tattoos made women look less glamorous, which made them difficult for sexual predators to spot.
A white Ganesha attracts wealth, happiness and prosperity. Always remember that the back of the deity should face the outside of the house. Usually, lord Ganesha is depicted as wearing red and yellow clothes. Ganesha colour is depicted as golden in one of his forms, which is regarded as auspicious.Which Ganesha is good left or right? ›
The left side of Lord Ganesha is believed to be aligned with and possess the qualities of the Moon, which makes that side peaceful and blissful. Also, that side signifies the material gains and prosperity and thus, householders always prefer the left-trunk idol as it is believed to bring them prosperity.What color is Ganesha? ›
Lord Ganesha is usually portrayed wearing red and yellow clothes. Yellow symbolizes purity, peace, auspiciousness, sense control, and truthfulness. Red symbolizes the activity in the world.Which flower is best for Lord Ganesha? ›
Marigold is famous as one of the favourite flowers of Lord Ganesha.What does Ganesha like the most? ›
Ganesha, or Ganpati, is offered sweets, the main one being modak, considered to be his favourite sweet. Flowers, rice, coconut, jaggery and coins are also offered.What is the Favourite flower of Lord Ganesha? ›
Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis (The shoe flower):
The single, red flowered Hibiscus variety is usually offered to Lord Ganesha, in fact, Hibiscus is said to be the most favourite flower of Lord Ganesha.
While there are a few things you can do to help your henna tattoo last longer, they typically last for three to four weeks. After about 10 to 15 days, you can expect the dye to start fading, but before then it should have a strong color and opacity.Which Indian men have most tattoos? ›
Har Parkash Rishi, who claims to have set more than 20 records, now calls himself Guinness Rishi. Born in 1942 in a cinema hall in New Delhi, Rishi first got into the Guinness Book of World Records in 1990 when, with two friends, he rode a scooter for 1,001 hours.Should you tattoo with India ink? ›
Tattoo ink is the best, but non toxic india ink (such as Higgins, Speedball or Winsor and Newton) works well also. These are all easily available on the internet. Stay away from pen ink and inks that may be toxic.